- bubble_chartקטגוריהפיתוח תוכנה
- schoolנסיון5+ שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
In this role, you have the opportunity to
develop challenging software modules within complex and advanced environment for a unique medical device solution and overall responsibility for planning and executing of system integration activities for new features and system releases while working closely with the R&D Platforms, locally and globally. You will support the R&D department in a challenging phase of aggressive growth. This role offers the unique opportunity to be an entrepreneur in a start-up context under the umbrella of a multi-national organization.
You are responsible for
- Responsible for the design, implementation, integration and testing - implement applications and technologies for EPD products.
- Comply and align with software development professionalism standards within the team (processes and methodologies, quality of requirements, design, coding and testing).
- Write clean, high quality, solid, readable code that scales.
- Define functional requirements based on product definitions.
- Promote trust, openness and leverage external capabilities locally and globally.
- Be part of Early System Integration culture adoption and implementation
- Execute System Integration projects through practical compliance and effective collaboration
- Close work with System Engineers from the System and Sub-Systems levels
- Assess system-level risks, requirements and possible failures to generate an integration strategy
- Define required tooling and infrastructure for successful integration completion
- Execute hands-on integration activities to evaluate the maturity of the design
- Communicate clear needs for implementation modifications with the design teams
- Evaluate overall system technical ability to meet the performance, functionality and reliability goals
You are a part of
Philips EPD Solutions SW group. EPD’s technology has the potential to address the key unmet need of real-time therapy assessment, which is one of the more significant limitations of the current standard of care. We aim to help to improve outcomes for millions of people and help maintain the rapidly rising cost of managing the disease.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Electrical/Software engineering/ other relevant degree
- Deep understanding of System architecture
- At least 8 years of hands-on technical experience in development of Multi-Disciplinary systems using C# and .NET framework
- Strong understanding of multithreaded code, synchronization methods and high-performance computing
- Robust debugging, optimizing and unit testing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence without authority
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
- 3+ years of experience with Python software development
- 2+ years of experience with C++ software development is a strong preference.
- At least 5 years of experience as a system integrator of system-of-systems
- Experience in developing for SW/HW integrated systems (such as medical devices)
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career and a chance to serve a bigger purpose: The work you do every day contributes to innovative health technologies and solutions that help improve billions of lives every year.
פיליפס מדיקל סיסטמס, הפועלת בתחום הדיאגנוסטיקה הרפואית וההדמיה הרפואית, מפתחת פתרונות המשפרים את חייהם של אנשים רבים ברחבי העולם. פיליפס ישראל מתמקדת במחקר ופיתוח בתחום ה-HealtTech, ולה 5 מרכזי פיתוח בחיפה, פתח תקווה, רעננה, נתניה וקיסריה.