- schoolנסיון5+ שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
In this role you will have the opportunity to lead to define, guide and drive our global (3 engineering sites) testing and verification activities.
We are looking for an experienced verification leader, with experience in the healthcare industry.
The position requires working with several scrum teams, giving an overarching perspective and ensuring the quality of the delivered SW. The candidate should be able to define longer term strategies, work plans and procedures as well as create a superb day to day quality of testing and compliance to procedures.
The position additionally includes the responsibility for building the professional services cloud onboard toolkit for early adaptors and initial first of a kind onboarding activities.
You are responsible for
- Define and assimilate the detailed testing and verification way of work in oncology informatics and genomics including supportive tools and technologies.
- Create an overall testing and automation testing strategy for the product
- As an enabler for a short development / release cycle, drive a high testing automation rate
- Technically responsible for all the testing performed on the product.
- Assimilate best practices. Increase productivity, avoid redundancy throughout continues improvement.
- Balance short term needs and long term goals.
- Promote domain knowledge, system thinking, and customer understanding
- Responsible for the overall quality of deliverables across all parameters, both functional and non-functional including performance, usability, etc.
- Guiding testing activities in all phases, involvement in design, requirement review, implementation and final verification.
- Establish, develop, implement and execute test plan / test cases in an Agile environment.
- Facilitate defect triage process and help in resolving release/project issues
- Work with development groups to identify and resolve problems.
- Seek out expertise, knowledge, and resources to develop solutions to problems
- Develops the test environment and sets up regression and integration tests, as well as verification and acceptance tests.
- Reviews deliverables and documents and assists in the integration of the modules during the development.
- Building the professional services cloud on-board toolkit for early adaptors and initial first of a kind onboarding activities
- Interprets divergences from forecasted technical performance and makes judgments about further testing and implications.
- Promote trust, openness and leverage external capabilities locally and globally
- Bachelor degree. Computer Science / Software – advantage, ISTQB Certificate- Advantage
- 5+ years of experience in Testing
- 3+ years of experience in leading position (7+ test engineers) in a regulated industry.
- 1+ year working experience in Agile, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- 2+ working in a multi-site, multinational organization
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of quality assurance practices and testing methodologies
- Healthcare industry related experience , exposure to FDA or ISO regulations/standards
- Comfortable with different test methodologies
- Proven influencing skills (drive, leadership)
- 2 years of experience in Client/ Server tests
- Verification of web application\cloud services – an advantage
- Automation development
- Experience in IT/ System/ Networking- Advantage
- Experience in planning, tests writing and tests methodology
- Keen ability to prioritize and drive key success factors.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with English fluency.
פיליפס מדיקל סיסטמס, הפועלת בתחום הדיאגנוסטיקה הרפואית וההדמיה הרפואית, מפתחת פתרונות המשפרים את חייהם של אנשים רבים ברחבי העולם. פיליפס ישראל מתמקדת במחקר ופיתוח בתחום ה-HealtTech, ולה 5 מרכזי פיתוח בחיפה, פתח תקווה, רעננה, נתניה וקיסריה.