- pin_dropמיקוםפתח תקווה
- bubble_chartקטגוריהפיתוח תוכנה
- schoolנסיון3-4 שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
Love action? Thrive in a high paced, dynamic, and fast environment? Want to be directly accountable for the reliability of a large-scale system, and solve critical customers issues? Pixellot is looking to expand the Customer Solutions Architecture group!
Pixellot’s automated sports production solutions revolutionize traditional video capture, production and distribution processes, enabling professional and amateur sports organizations to affordably cover and monetize their events. The Pixellot solution uses computer-vision AI algorithms to dynamically track on-field action, providing viewers a seamless, TV-like experience that includes automated highlights and graphics, remote/local commentary, scoreboard, and game clock. Pixellot is the world leader in the space, automatically producing a game every 3 minutes in average across 15 markets.
As a SW Engineer in CSA at Pixellot you will be accountable for assuring our solution functions well across the worldwide spread of systems. You will interact with developers, product and support engineers, and work in a complicated and fast-paced environment, while quickly learning new skills, to consistently meet service-level agreements (SLAs) and keep the system running as expected for our customers. You'll be part of a team responsible for problem detection and automated recovery scenarios, incident management, and understanding unique, complicated and interconnected scenarios to resolve faults when issues arise.
As part of your role you will:
· Resolve complex customer issues in cooperation with Pixellot's global customer support team
· Design and develop ad-hoc solutions, automation to correct or completely prevent issues in our venue product and partners' integrations.
· Participate in release cycles of our venue product, heavily contributing to ongoing hot-fixes, developing parts of integrations with partners.
· Perform customers' flow evaluations and detecting potential pitfalls that may prevent scaling.
BSA degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
· 3+ years of experience programming in C++.
· 1+ year(s) experience in another object-oriented language like C#, JAVA or Python is a big advantage.
· 2+ years of experience working in high-intense environment while delivering a widely distributed service/solution.
· 2+ years of experience in close collaborations with non-R&D teams.
· Solid understanding in the following areas:
· Video Encoding and Streaming Protocols
· Standard TCP/IP networking and common protocols like DNS and HTTP
· Advanced Windows IT topics
· AWS basics
· Demonstrated ability to quickly and accurately troubleshoot complex system issues.
· Excellent communications skills and experience working directly with and presenting to customers
Passion for sports - big advantage
פיקסלוט מפיקה באופן אוטומטי שידורים חיים של משחקי ספורט ללא מגע יד אדם. החברה הוקמה ב-2013. כיום היא משדרת כ-40 אלף שעות שידור ספורט בחודש, מה שהופך אותה למעשה, לחברת הפקות הספורט הגדולה בעולם מבחינת היקפי שעות שידור.