- bubble_chartקטגוריהניהול מוצר
- schoolנסיון3-4 שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
We are looking for a top-notch Game Designer to join one of the most successful casual games in the world.
A natural Game Designer with a passion for all genres of games, and an extensive understanding of the industry, market, and target audience. A super creative individual with a rich track record of games’ creation and a passion for shaping the gaming industry.
As a Game Designer, you'll be the center of creativity at the heart of producing new game features.
You'll bring ideas, build prototypes, create interactive narration, and design the feature's mechanics.
Our game is available across a variety of formats and platforms, and you'll need to use a broad range of technical and creative skills to imagine, test, and develop your ideas. You will need to use your experience in game design, level design, and game economy to constantly improve our game’s experience.
You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team that includes Product Managers, UX Designers, Game Economy Managers, Monetization Managers and Business Analysts, taking part in every new feature creation.
The ability to pass on the knowledge and serve as a mentor for the team while seeing the bigger picture is key for success in this role.
Moreover, you will be leading the innovation efforts of the studio, designing the game’s future.
Testing the implementation of different mechanics into our game, working closely with our user researcher to get user feedback, and eventually shape our future roadmap.
- Use your creativity to design features that engage and capture the imagination of the players.
- Transform a rough idea into a detailed concept.
- Consider, plan, and detail every element of a new feature including the settings, rules, story flow, and modes of play.
- Conduct market research and educate the team members.
- Conduct user research to better understand what your target audience wants.
- Work collaboratively with a variety of professionals, including Game Developers, to produce a prototype - a small-scale playable version of the game.
- At least five years of experience as a Game Designer.
- Enthusiasm and knowledge of the industry, and radical passion for games.
- Goal-oriented, highly motivated, takes full ownership of projects.
- Mover & shaker, who adapts well to a dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
- A great communicator who is able to clearly convey messages in written and oral form (in English).
- Ability to partner with cross-functional disciplines and to influence effectively.
- A problem solver – a highly inventive thinker that will provide insightful, innovative solutions to any problem.
- The position is open for relocation as well.
- If you feel the above describes you perfectly – apply now!
פלייטיקה ( Playtika) היא חברת Game-Entertainment, שמומחיותה לספק לקהלים ברחבי העולם מגוון רחב של משחקים המבוססים על תוכן איכותי, מקורי, משתנה באופן תמידי ומותאם לכל שחקן באופן ספציפי. החברה קיימת מ-2010 והיא חלוצה ומובילה בענף המשחקים, והייתה מהראשונות להציע משחקי free-to-play ברשתות חברתיות ומהר מאד עברה גם לפלטפורמות המובייל.