- pin_dropמיקוםתל אביב יפו
- bubble_chartקטגוריהניהול מוצר
- schoolנסיון5+ שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
Senior Product Manager, Database Capabilities (AI and Programmability)
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager, focusing on AI and Programmability capabilities for Redis, to join our global product management team.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will play an integral role in driving the lifecycle of Redis Labs’ AI model-serving and database side programmable capabilities, part of the world's number one NoSQL database platform.
The successful candidate will balance initiative and self-motivation with an ability to work with geographically and culturally diverse teams. You are detail-oriented, curious, and inquisitive about what makes a product tick, and disciplined to record what you learn and build. You enjoy listening to partners and customers and can successfully navigate business-oriented and engineering organizations to achieve your goals.
If you are passionate about helping software developers and enterprises alike adopt state-of-the-art technology to power modern applications, this is the right challenge for you.
We’re Redis Labs, the home of open source Redis and commercial provider of Redis Enterprise. A recognized leader in the NoSQL, in-memory database market with more than 7,500 customers around the world, we also have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We’re a unicorn with a company valuation of more than $1 billion and have raised more than $246 million in funding. We’re growing fast and expanding our staff across our five global offices.
- Develop a deep understanding of the market and ecosystem of AI model servers and programmability options within databases, interacting with customers, partners, and the customer-facing organization
- Define and document detailed product requirements in collaboration with architects, engineers, and other internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain a backlog of features, manage priorities, and ensure execution to specifications—and on time in light of Redis Labs strategy
- Work with product marketing on go-to-market plans and with the education team to document product capabilities and train internal and external customers
- Be outcome- and KPI-driven to achieve growth of your products and take the right actions accordingly
- 5+ years experience in software product management or equivalent experience in an enterprise organization
- At least two of the following: domain knowledge of bringing AI into production, AI serving backends (e.g. Tensorflow, PyTorch, ONXXRuntime) and domain knowledge on programming languages for our programmable engine (RedisGears.io).
- A balanced combination of technical experience and business knowledge
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- Capable of articulating, verbally and in writing, abstract concepts as well as detailed technical information
- Comfortable with code and have experience writing code
- Previous experience as a data scientist or MLOps
- Already contributing in relevant OSS or academic communities
- Previous experience working on developer experience components
- Experience writing and delivering talks or training about your area of expertise
- Experience with other NoSQL databases (extra points for Redis experience)
We have been named “Best Places to Work in the Bay Area” and ranked the fastest growing Enterprise Software company in Silicon Valley. We offer a competitive compensation package; an employee stock program; medical, dental and vision coverage; unlimited PTO, 401K and more. For more info visit: https://redislabs.com/
RedisLabs היא חברה מובילה בתחום ה-DataBase. הקוד שפיתחה החברה משרת מאות אלפי מפתחים בעולם ומאפשר לאפליקציות להגיב בזמן אמת, תחת כל עומס של טרנזקציות, על ידי שימוש במבני נתונים מובנים מתוך זיכרון. החברה הוקמה בשנת 2011 ומונה 400 עובדים ב-3 סייטים מרכזיים: ארה"ב , לונדון וישראל , כאן גם נמצא מרכז הפיתוח. עד היום הושקעו בחברה 147 מיליון דולרים.