- bubble_chartקטגוריהפיתוח מובייל
- schoolנסיון5+ שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
Salesforce Field Service Mobile group is looking for an experienced Senior iOS Engineer to join the “User and Performance” team.
If you take pride in building large-scale cloud services, reaching millions of consumers around the globe, and delivering high-quality, highly available mission-critical mobile services, come and join us!
Are you interested in working in distributed systems that process millions of events a day, build cutting-edge engagement platforms on mobile, and giving field service technicians access to truly cutting-edge technology?
The Salesforce Field Service Mobile is a leading solution that empowers organizations and their field service workers to communicate with their customers using mobile technologies and complete their tasks and accomplish organizational goals and customer satisfaction.
In this role, you will be working in an agile environment supporting and delivering industry-leading field service mobile applications and services. As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing new features and maintaining existing features with Swift, Objective C, the consumption of RESTful web API’s, internal components, and SDK's. You will be an active member of an agile team of developers participating in daily stand-ups, design sessions, code reviews, and sprint demos. You will embrace test development as an integral part of what you deliver as a software engineer. You will also respond to the unique challenges of delivering and maintaining software including troubleshooting live production environments, minimizing downtime, and responding to client-reported issues.
- Architect, design, implement, test and deliver highly scalable products
- Master our development process, culture, and codebase, then improve it
- Operate effectively in the hybrid engineering model where engineers are expected to be able to design and execute the necessary work to ensure quality in their own code as well as other engineers'
- Work closely with a team of engineers, product managers, user experience experts, and performance engineers to build new features our customers will love, adopt and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable
- Mentor others in development technologies, tools, and processes
- Present your own designs to internal/external groups and review designs of others
- Develop test strategies, design automation frameworks, write unit/functional tests to drive up code coverage and automation metrics
- Communicate with mobile app developers integrating our product and deliver mobile-first solutions to their use cases
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science/ similar technical field of study
- At least 5 years of experience in iOS development
- Systematic problem-solving approach
- Strong communication skills
- Strong sense of ownership and drive to improve and innovate
- Deep iOS understanding, Objective C and iOS design paradigms, architecture, and best practices
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and resolve bugs/defects and regressions
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies
- Experience building highly scalable applications
- Strong problem-solving skills in large, scalable systems
- Experience or exposure to Dependency Injection components and practices
- Experience consuming public RESTful API’s
- Experience in modern deployments through a CI/CD pipeline
- Experience in automated testing
- Recent delivery of iOS apps to App Store or enterprise distribution
- Experience with Notifications, Location-Aware Services a plus
- Experience with React Native, Cordova, and other hybrid technologies is a plus
סיילספורס היא ענקית פתרונות הענן וה-CRM המובילה בעולם, מחברת בין חברות מכל הגדלים והתעשיות ללקוחותיהן. סיילספורס מאפשרת להן לנצל את הכוח הטמון בטכנולוגיה - ענן, סושיאל מדיה, בלוקצ׳יין, בינה מלאכותית. מרכז הפיתוח של החברה בישראל ממשיך לגדול, בעיקר באזורי Big Data ו-AI. עובדי החברה בישראל הם בעלי תרומה משמעותית לחידושים הטכנולוגיים בתחומים אלה שמשפיעים על מיליוני משתמשים בכל העולם.