- pin_dropמיקוםתל אביב יפו
- bubble_chartקטגוריה--- Please Select ---
- schoolנסיון1-2 שנות ניסיון
- workסוג משרהמשרה מלאה
We are looking for an enthusiastic and technologically oriented support engineer, with managerial experience, who is looking for a new challenge and will be ready to step up and become a Team Lead for the entire Israel Tier 2 team (the team includes 7-8 experienced Tier 2 support engineers).
You will be handling data-driven and complicated analysis issues that require deep technical understanding in our platform. You will be the voice of our customers, when needed, to be represented with our R&D and product teams as the highest level of support in the company (the next level is R&D department). You will be hands-on handling tech issues for the entire EMEA market, and be a part of a global support group (working alongside teams based in London, Australia, the US, and Japan). Down the road, a challenging managerial role awaits you.
You will lead the entire Tier 2 Israel team:
managing tasks and projects, manage the workload of the team, be hands on escalated issues and crisis handling for some of the most challenging and major cases of customers in the company. To do well in this role, you must be super techy, resourceful, organized and above all: fun to work with.
Come work for the award-winning company with the most advanced BI software there is on the market. You’ll work with a variety of customers and with a variety of data technologies. You will learn more here in a year than you could in 5 years somewhere else. Salesforce can become your true career.
- Provide solutions to Datorama users’ needs, challenges and issues by investigating the issue or use-case and identifying the required solution
- Resolving escalated tech issues from Customer success, professional services and tier 1 support engineering teams and guide them through the solution
- Work proactively to improve customers’ use case of the platform
- Coordinate with QA, R&D, and Product teams regarding client problems or feature requests and act as the highest level of support in the company
- Assist Datorama’s Client-facing teams (customer success, professional services) with complicated client set-ups and use cases
- Build internal tools in order to moderate different workflows for our clients and internal users
- At least 2 years experience in support
- Between 1 to 2 years of managerial experience
- Great attention to details and great problem-solving skills
- Must be self-motivated, responsive and have a sense of urgency
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines on a tight schedule
- Strong organisational, planning and representational skills
- Fast learner, eager to learn
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in Excel and SQL with basic Knowledge of coding
- Experience working with BI platforms – big advantage
- Experience with web advertising tools – big advantage
סיילספורס היא ענקית פתרונות הענן וה-CRM המובילה בעולם, מחברת בין חברות מכל הגדלים והתעשיות ללקוחותיהן. סיילספורס מאפשרת להן לנצל את הכוח הטמון בטכנולוגיה - ענן, סושיאל מדיה, בלוקצ׳יין, בינה מלאכותית. מרכז הפיתוח של החברה בישראל ממשיך לגדול, בעיקר באזורי Big Data ו-AI. עובדי החברה בישראל הם בעלי תרומה משמעותית לחידושים הטכנולוגיים בתחומים אלה שמשפיעים על מיליוני משתמשים בכל העולם.